Copyright Compliance Policy
This is the official Copyright Compliance Policy ("Copyright Compliance Policy") for the Bingo News website ("Site," "we," "us," or "our"). The Site is provided and owned by Sports Gaming Ltd. This Copyright Compliance Policy sets forth the procedures undertaken by Sports Gaming Ltd. to respond to notices of copyright infringement alleged copyright infringement from copyright owners and terminating the accounts of repeat infringers and does not cover any other procedures, for any other purpose, or the procedures of any subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliates"), or any other company, unless specifically and explicitly stated.
We take the protection of copyrights, both those of our own and those of others, very seriously. We therefore employ a large number of measures to prevent copyright infringement over this Site and to quickly and efficiently eliminate any infringement that might occur.
How to Send a Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or the owner's authorised agent) and have a good-faith belief that any material on our website infringes one of your copyrights, you may notify us using this procedure. In order for us to process your notice of copyright infringement, it must be sent to the agent designated below and must include the information specified below. When we receive a notice under this procedure, we will work quickly to remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Send your notice of infringement to our designated agent for receiving such notices:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Joe Saumarez Smith
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent to:
Sports Gaming Ltd, 16 Rugby Street, London WC1N 3QZ, United Kingdom
Email Address of Designated Agent:
DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OR E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE CONTACT LISTED ABOVE. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF ANY UNRELATED MESSAGES ARE SENT TO THAT CONTACT.
Your notice of infringement must be a written communication provided to the agent designated above that includes substantially the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is infringed or allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on our Site is covered by a single notification then a representative list of such works on our Site will suffice.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement demonstrating that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under the penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
How to Send a Counternotice If Your Posting Was Removed in Response to a Notice of Infringement and You Believe the Posting Is Not Infringing
As is discussed and explained above, if we receive a notice of infringement sent to our designated agent with the information and requirements described above, we will work hard to remove or block access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. We will also send a notification to the user who posted the material, at the email address provided by the user in connection with his or her account with us, telling the user that the material was removed or access to it was blocked because of claimed infringement.
If you are a user who posted material that was removed in response to a notice of infringement and you believe that material was removed due to mistake or misidentification, you may request that we replace the posting by sending us a counternotice via the following method:
You must send the counternotice to our designated agent (as described above) for receiving notices of infringement, whose name and contact information is above.
Your counternotice must also be a written communication sent via post or electronic mail and must include substantially the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber (i.e. you the user).
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The user's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the user's address is outside of the United Kingdom, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS NOT INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We have a strong and active policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. A repeat infringer includes any user who has made two or more Postings for which we receive a notice of infringement under this Copyright Compliance Policy. Each user agrees that if his or her account is terminated pursuant to this Copyright Compliance Policy, the user will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed, and further agrees that if the user violates this restriction by opening a new account after being terminated pursuant to this Copyright Compliance Policy, the user shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all liability that we may incur therefor.
Sole Statement: This document is the sole statement of the Copyright Compliance Policy with respect to this Site (Bingo News), and no summary, restatement or other version thereof, or other statement or policy, in any form, including, without limitation, machine-generated, is valid.
This Copyright Compliance Policy was last modified on March 30th 2012 effective immediately.
Copyright © 2012 Sports Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved.
Top 5 Bingo Sites
- 1William Hill Bingo
- 2Gala Bingo
- 3Mecca Bingo
- 4Ladbrokes Bingo
- 5Sun Bingo
Get all the latest bingo